Integrated Work Order Management for more efficient processing of service and small job work
Today more than ever, it is vital to manage small job work orders with a tool that integrates with your entire operation for maximum efficiency. Viewpoint Work Order Management enables you to increase field technician productivity and streamline small job work order processing, leading to improved quality and cash flow. Integrated with Viewpoint V6 Software®, Work Order Management is fast, efficient and scalable to grow with your business, while enhancing overall profitability (our Work Order Management white paper
shows you how our software system can solve the challenges you face when managing small jobs).
Fully Integrated with V6
– Work Order Management is designed to integrate with the Viewpoint V6 Software module suite. Information is captured at the initial work order and then becomes automatically available for processing throughout the back office.
Quick Customer Response with Inbound Call Taking
- Facilitate fast response to customer calls and quickly locate customers and or service sites while fielding inbound service requests. Reference key information about the customer or site to administer the appropriate work and initiate key workflows as needed. Alerts, messages and controls ensure the dispatcher has all the information needed to respond to the customer quickly and accurately.
Flexible and Accurate Service Pricing
– Establish pricing levels for automated and accurate pricing to ensure profitability and option to bill based on anticipated costs or as work orders are completed. Details of the work performed are captured and can be reviewed for immediate billing.
Streamlined Work Order Processing
– Designed for speed, ease and flexibility, quickly and easily set-up, schedule and bill completed service work.
Productivity and Profitability Reporting
– Visibility into areas key to managing service quality and profitability such as:
- Productivity analysis by technician, service division, call type.
- Profitability analysis by customer, site, contract.
Work Order Creation
– Easily and quickly enter work orders in the system and create or change work orders as needed.
Work Order Scheduling
– Flexible scheduling for one or more technicians for a work order; easily re-schedule as needed, track trip progress and completion.
Easily Capture Costs
– Once work is completed and approved, review for accuracy and bill in a timely fashion.
Flexible, Multiple Work Order Billing
– Experience flexibility in partial billing and the ability to bill a work order more than once or bill more than one work order at a time. Easily identify work orders for review and bill all at once if needed.
Productivity and Profitability
– Improve visibility to managing service quality and profitability.
- Information at a Glance Call Centers
- Easily locate customers and sites
- Reference work order history
- Initiate work orders on-the-fly
- Access equipment details and repair or maintenance history
- Verify warranty coverage
- Add customers and sites on-the-fly
Work Order Processing
- View all new work orders in need of scheduling
- Ability to schedule work orders as needed
- Schedule one or more technicians on-site
- View and manage all scheduled work
- Manage backlog of open or unfinished work
- View overdue work orders
Work Order Management
- Manage and process work orders ready for review
- View work orders ready for billing
- Bill work orders on-demand, one at a time
- Bill multiple work orders at once
- Manage aging work orders
Work Order Billing
- Enter work orders with a few key strokes
- Ability to designate multiple scopes of work to a single work order
- Schedule one or more technicians against a single work order
- Daily capture of time, materials, equipment and any other charges pertaining to a work order
- Entry of labor can be done from the work order or from payroll
- Fully integrated with Payroll, Purchasing, Inventory, Equipment Management, Accounts Payable and General Ledger
Reporting and Analysis
- Initiate bill from work order
- Bill multiple work orders at one time using work order billing
- Partially bill a work order
- Able to bill a single work order multiple times
- Mere seconds to adjust work order invoices as needed, without having to void the transaction
- Custom invoice formats by customer or site
- Support for alternate bill-to customers
- Consolidate multiple work orders on a single invoice per customer request
- Work order profitability summary
- Work order details with drill-down capability
- Technician utilization
- Productivity analysis by division, call-type and technician
- Resource availability and capacity planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Work order billing prep