The decision on which software to purchase is based on more than a configurable and integrated suite of applications. You need confidence that an unrivaled combination of domain and software experience is available to help you out and keep your business running efficiently. We’re not just a software company that works in construction, but a construction-minded company that happens to develop software.
The Viewpoint Software Assurance program provides a comprehensive package of services to meet customers’ needs. Software Assurance provides software updates, online learning products, a customer website and world-class customer support.
Software Updates and Enhancements
Software enhancements, updates and federal and state regulatory changes are all included under Software Assurance. It assures that your software stays current in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
Comprehensive mix of support expertise
Support is a cornerstone of our company and key to our focus on creating customer experiences that wow and delight. We understand the importance of ensuring quality support. Our team comprises a dedicated and experienced group who thrives on helping customers.
Unlimited Telephone Support. Our highly specialized customer support resources are available Monday-Friday, 5am to 5pm Pacific Time to answer questions and address issues. If necessary, our support team can access your server remotely to quickly diagnose and resolve issues.
Three groups comprise the support team:
- Dispatch - Initial contact person; logs call summary and customer information in our Contact Management System and notes the priority of the issue.
- Application Support - Addresses software usage and functional questions. We have extensive hands-on experience and the manager of the team has over 20 years with the business.
- Technical Support - Troubleshoots software and systems issues. The team contains in-depth experience with expertise in Viewpoint, SQL, Crystal Reports, and Systems plus direct escalation access to the Development Team. Manager of the Technical Support Team has over 12 years with the business.
All core functions of our business are located within the headquarters in Portland, Oregon, allowing the Support Team direct access to all software developers, which contributes to our ability to quickly address customer issues.
Vantage Point is your 24/7 resource for everything Viewpoint - from information to self help to the training content that gives your employees a fast start on using our software:
- A Knowledgebase filled with frequently answered questions (FAQ) at your fingertips;
- News & Information to keep you tapped into what is happening at Viewpoint;
- A User Community for you to connect and share ideas with other Viewpoint customers;
- Self-paced training available via the V-Learning Center.
V-Learning Center with 24/7 access
To easily access online content, we’ve integrated it directly into the customer area of our website. Here you can search courses by name or by Viewpoint V6 Software module. The Introduction to Viewpoint Construction Software is a V-Learning course that provides a comprehensive overview for new users.